Tuesday 28 April 2015

Light a candle

Hello Bloggers, thank you for visiting. 
Well, the Retiring List is well and truly out, and everything on the list is selling out fast, so if anything on your wishlist is leaving now’s your chance!  The new catalogue launches on June 2nd, and while I’m sad to see some of my favourite items go, I’m excited about what’s coming.
Today’s project uses two retiring items, the Daffodil Delight DSP and the A Round Array stamp set.  Everything else I used is being carried over (whew!) apart from Sticky Strip.
I love perfumed candles and these little votives make a sweet gift when packaged in a pretty box. 



Here's the tutorial -

Measurements for the votive box –
Base – 8 ½  x 6 inches
Score  on the long side at 2, 4, 6, 6 ¼ and 8 ¼ inches
Turn the card so that the last score line you made is at the top (so that you have a narrow space to the first horizontal score line) and score to the bottom of the card at 2 and 4 inches , then score down part way at 1 ¾  and 4 ¼ inches  - see the diagram :-

I hope you enjoyed this project and I’d love it if you’d share what you’ve made with me on my Facebook page.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.