Tuesday 5 May 2015

It's that box again!

Hello everyone, thank you for visiting.  
A few weeks ago I posted a tutorial about how to make a stay-closed box, which was adapted from a design I found in a publication by (I think) Hot off the Press.  I have a confession to make - the box was going to be more of a packet, with a shallower/narrower base.  I actually saw how I could adapt the design while I was filming.  However, because there was only JUST enough card at the base, the design placed a strain on the construction and some people found that the box wouldn't sit well when it was empty.  Also, some people found that the video was very quiet in places. 

With that in mind, I've made a few tweaks and produced an updated version.  And, in case you don't want to see it all again,  I've included a tutorial about making an aged metal effect with Stampin' Up! materials (and, since I made it, the embossing powder and re-inkers went onto the retiring list...)

Here's the video -

Hope you enjoyed your visit - see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. The sound on this video was much more clear and easier to hear! Thank you for re-doing it. Love the grunge effect. Can' t wait to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.