Saturday 5 September 2015

Bohemian Rhapsody!

Hello everyone – welcome to my blog!

Here’s today’s quick share-

This is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from the preview that we Stmpin’ Up! Demonstrators got of the 2015-16 Annual Catalogue.  Yes, I know that we’re all excited about the new Autumn/Winter catalogue, but that doesn’t meant that the AC has gone away!

I absolutely love, love, LOVE the colours in the Bohemian DSP, they are so rich.  I hope you like them too – but there’s no reason why you couldn’t use other colours instead.
Here’s the sketch –

If you give this a try I’d love to see what you come up with – leave a link in the comments so I can visit!
See you soon!

Crafty Hugs,



Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.