Saturday 26 September 2015

Here Comes Santa Claus!


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!


I've been back in work after a week's leave this week, so it's been a busy time.  I've also been getting ready for October and the run-up to Halloween - the best time of the year in my opinion.  In my "other" blogging persona, I'll be posting a Halloween-themed project every day next month, so I've been busy getting things ready.

So meanwhile, here's another card using the Home for Christmas paper.  I'm not usually a fan of cute Santas but I love this set!  I also used the Wondrous Wreath Stamp and die bundle (which was the set that got me into Stampin' Up!) and Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder inks.

Hope you like it - and that'll I see you soon.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.