Tuesday 12 January 2016

Fun with fancy folds

Hello and welcome to my blog.

I do enjoy cards that are a bit out of the ordinary and origami fascinates me - so when I came across this style of card I wanted to make one.



Don't you love this paper and the co-oridanting dies?  We SU demonstrators get to see the new catalogues and to order from them ahead of time and this bundle was the first thing that went on my list.  And just by ordering the bundle, I qualified for a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue as well- bargain!  I went for the co-ordinating stamp set and used it on the inside of the card

Here's  how it goes together -

(If you want written instructions you can find diagrams here.)

If you've ever thought about becoming a SU demo, Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join.  Normally your starter kit gets you £120-worth of items (anything you choose from the catalogues) for £99, but during Sale-A-Bration you can choose £160-worth.  If you'd like to know more contact your SU demonstrator - or I'll be happy to help.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the DSP. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the DSP. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.