Tuesday 9 February 2016

My Twisted Valentine

Hello there and welcome!
Something that most crafters seem to have in common is that we never waste anything.  I have boxes full of scraps of “precious” paper, and every now and then I give myself a firm talking-to and promise myself that I will get rid of all of those things I don’t need any more, usually without much success  (I am going to be selling off my retired SU stamp sets ANY DAY NOW...I MEAN it..)  Today’s card proves that I was right to keep all those little bits , because it was made with  bits and pieces that were left over from other projects.



The twist-fold card base was one of two I got from the same piece of Sahara Sand  card I used when I made the Going Global card.  I cut the Bloomin’ Heart in Glimmer paper and Blushing Bride card when I was making the Pot Pourri box, and I also cut the small flowers at the same time...the DSP was cut from scraps of Timeless Elegance paper that I’d used on another project, and the sentiment is stamped onto a scrap of Blushing Bride from my scraps box.
Don’t you just LOVE it when you can make good use of the leftover bits?
Here’s how it went together!

Hope you enjoyed,

See you soon

Crafty Hugs

Keren (feeling thrifty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.