Saturday 16 April 2016

This is a recorded message..

...because I'm away at the Stampin' Up! conference, On Stage Local.

When you join SU as a Demonstrator, you aren't left on your own to sink or swim.  There are lots of resources to support you - the leader of the team you join (your Upline), online training to show you how to use the products, organise a workshop (if you want to), build a business (if you want to) - there's so much to help you (and if you want to know more about joining SU, I'll be glad to help - see here)

Anyhow, three times a year we launch a new catalogue - the annual catalogue which lasts all year from June to the end of May, and two mini catalogues for autumn/winter and spring/summer.  Ahead of the launches there's an opportunity to attend a conference and find out what's new.  And I'll be going to the local event for the UK and I am SO EXCITED!

One of the things that we demos do is make swaps - so you make a pile of things all the same and then swap them, so that you come back with a lot of inspiration from other demos (we're all about sharing!)

These are what I'm taking - 
Inside there's either a sachet with a refreshing wipe or a teabag (I ran out of wipes!) I'm looking forward to coming home with a lot of lovely things - I promise I'll show them to you!

Because I'm going to be away when this goes up, I'm scheduling the YouTube tutorial so can't link it here (I don't know why but Blogger refuses to recognise Tuppence Coloured but insists on using my other channel as "My YouTube") - but you can find the tutorial from the link at the side of the page.

Back soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.