Saturday 18 June 2016

Bags of Fun!

Hello bloggists and welcome!
Gift bags are sooooo useful, aren’t they?  Wrap a pressie up in some tissue , pop it into a bag, add a tag and there you are – ready to give to some lucky person. 

Of course you can make a bag from scratch, especially if you have a Gift Bag Punch Board to hand, but I keep a small stock of pre-made bags on hand for occasions when I have to put something together in a big hurry (like for Father’s Day tomorrow – the cat always sends something to her Daddy).  Then all I have to do is decorate the front of it and Bob’s your Uncle.

I was going to use the other side of this Affectionately Yours DSP to decorate this bag, but when I started to put it together I changed my mind.  This side is Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake and I wasn’t a big fan of it- but I’ve changed my mind – I think it looks lovely on this bag.
Here’s the tutorial.




Hope you enjoyed,

Crafty Hugs,


Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.