Tuesday 28 June 2016

Classic Car card

Hello bloggists, welcome!

Well, what a weekend!  The OH and I took had our latest dance test;  for the first time we had three dances in one session (Viennese Waltz, Tango and Rumba) and it wasn't our best performance ever - although I think it was OK.  I was so nervous I couldn't stop shaking and I burst into tears afterwards. Still, I've just started my summer leave from the day job (three whole weeks! Yay!) and I'm looking forward to doing lots of crafting to soothe my nerves.

So here's today's offering.  I played with shaving foam marbling to get the background - and I used Always Artichoke, my least favourite colour in the SU range and I like how it came out! Here's the tutorial -


Hope you liked it.  



See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

P.S.  I'm planning a Live Stream on 6 July (7.30 BST) so I hope you'll join me then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.