Thursday 7 July 2016

Well, that was nerve-wracking!

Hi bloggists - thanks for visiting!

Today's blog is not the normal kind, where I share a project I've made.  That's because I had my July Live streaming workshop yesterday - the recording will be on YouTube - and today I wanted to do something a bit different.  So the YouTube video today is a Tuppenny Top Tip.

I get terribly nervous before a Live streaming and I'm preparing this ahead of time so I really hope it all went well!

Here's what I made -

Here are the measurements for the box - 



I wanted to let you know about the latest promotion from Stampin' Up! which starts today.  For every £45 you spend in one order between now and the end of July, Stampin' Up will email you a coupon for £4.50 to use in August, so it's a really good time to treat yourself.  

By the way, a beautiful bundle (Thoughtful Branches) is going to be available only in August - so if you have Bonus Days coupons, you could use them towards the cost of the bundle.  Just saying'!


Back to normal on Saturday.

See you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.