Tuesday 16 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Hello bloggists, and thank you for stopping by.

It’s hard to get your head around the fact that this is the last full week of August, which means that the Thoughtful Branches bundle will soon be withdrawn from sale (that’s if there are any left) – so if you’ve been dithering about getting this set, dither no more!

I’ve had a really good time playing with this set and I’ve spotted LOTS of fab ideas by other Stampin’ Up! fans that I want to try out so I will definitely be making lots of use of them, even though I won’t be demonstrating them after the end of the month.

Just to change it up a bit, today I’ve made a piece of home decor.
The inspiration for this picture came from something I saw on Facebook. I did get very inky making this but it was lots of fun.  Here's the tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I'll see you again soon.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.