Saturday 17 September 2016

Cosy Cable

 Hello bloggists, thanks for visiting my blog!

When I was making this card, the weather was doing its usual September thing;  a bit cooler, the leaves beginning to turn to brown, some blustery showers - so it seemed like a good idea to get going on the Christmas cards (because when you craft, you start early!)  

I was not expecting the sudden heatwave.  

I was particularly surprised by how hot it was when we went to the Harry Potter studios.  Definitely the warmest weather I've experienced this year, and the last thing I wanted to wear was a wooly sweater.

So this card, I'm afraid, is not suitable for the weather, and for that I apologise.    It does show off the Cable Knit textured impressions folder beautifully, though, so I hope you'll forgive me.  And who knows, by the time this is published, the weather may have returned to normal!

Here's the video - 

I hope you enjoyed it.

See you again soon I hope!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.