Tuesday 20 September 2016

Jingle Bells

Hi bloggists, and welcome.
Well, after an amazingly warm and sunny few days, we’re back to what I think of as “normal” September weather – definitely cooler and downright chilly first thing in the morning.  It’ll be Christmas before you know it, so it’s probably a good idea to make a start on the Christmas cards if you haven’t already ( I know some people who keep on making Christmas cards throughout the year, but I’m not that organised!)

If you follow this blog at all, you might remember that I enjoy making action cards so today’s project is an action Christmas card.  I know this kind of card as a K card, although it has other names.  Here’s the tutorial –

That’s all for today, but I’d be so happy if you’d come back and visit me again.
See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


PS – for those people who have been kind enough to ask after my mother-in-law, she’s still in hospital with a nasty chest infection but is mending slowly.  Thank you so much for your kind wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.