Saturday 10 September 2016

Piano

Hello bloggists, and welcome!
Last week I shared a card that looked a bit like a guitar, which was one of the musical instruments I tried to play in my youth:  today it’s the turn of the piano or keyboard instrument.  The piano was the first musical instrument I learned to play, beginning when I was about 8.     Yes, I was a music geek back in the day and I’m not a bit ashamed of it!  I wasn’t terribly good but I still loved making music. 
I very much enjoyed making this card and I think it would be a good card for anyone who’s learning to play a keyboard instrument or who loves music  - what do you think?

Here’s how I did it.



That’s it for now, but I’ll be holding a LIVE STREAM roses workshop (by popular demand, folks) on Thursday 15th – so hope I’ll see you then!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.