Wednesday 12 July 2017

"Polished Stone" card


Hello and welcome to my blog.  

Isn't it funny how things go in and out of fashion?  A few years ago techniques using glossy card were everywhere.  I'm so happy that glossy card is back in the SU catalogue, because it means I can revisit all those techniques.  

I had hours of fun back in the day with the polished stone technique - dabbing alcohol inks onto glossy card.  And then it sort of went out of style - we all moved on to something else.  A shame, because it's one of those techniques that give a great result so easily.

Here's the tutorial -
This card also features another great product from the back of the SU catalogue - the multipurpose adhesive sheets.  You'll be seeing me using them quite a bit, I promise!

This is another one of the tutorials that I filmed over the weekend when the South Wales Air Show was happening, so I voice-over'd the commentary - otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to hear what I was saying over the noise of the aircraft flying by outside.  I hope it's OK!

So that's it for today.  Thanks for visiting!

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.