Saturday 7 April 2018

Telford, baby!

Today's blog is being brought to you by remote control, because I am currently away from home in sunny (I hope!) Telford at Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator event, OnStage - at least, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I make it there because I didn't get to the last OnStage due to non-co-operation on the part of my car.

I'll be telling you more about it next week, after the event, but today I'm showing the items I made for swaps.  It's not easy to tell from the picture, but these are little bookmarks.  I made many more than the three in the picture so I was very, very happy that I'd got a Stamparatus platform, as it made stamping SOOOO much easier.  

This is how they went together - 

https://youtu.be/MmbBfc_GeVg

If you visit my YouTube channel next week, I'll be showing you what I got in return for my swaps, so please do join me!

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.