Tuesday 8 May 2018

Up and Away

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog today!

The past few days the weather has been absolutely lovely - warm and sunny, not too hot - just about perfect.  And it was a public holiday weekend as well so we had an extra day to enjoy it all.  

Wouldn't it be just amazing to be up in the clouds in a balloon on a day like that?  One of my cherished memories is of watching hot air balloons in flight over the town where I was living.  They were so beautiful and so silent, sailing overhead agianst a blue, blue sky.  I couldn't manage a real hot air balloon but I did make this card, which reminds me of that time.

The card hides a twist and pop mechanism.  This is one of my favourite action cards.  Once you get the hang of it, they are easy to make.

Here's how I made this one.

I'm so happy that the dies and stamps will be carrying over to the new catalogue.  They are so useful for cards for all ages and are very gender-neutral, don't you think?

That's all for now,

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.